Friday, December 21, 2012

Shannon Green Collection arrives in Naples!

 

Welcome to Shannon Green Collection - fine jewelry for the glamorous, curious and bohemian!

via The Scout Guide Naples

My fabulous boutique is nestled behind 5th Avenue, Olde Naples and houses an eclectic collection of sterling silver to 18K gold unique vintage and new pieces.  

My career began as accessories buyer for a British designer in London and my skills were honed working closely alongside both a talented German jewelry designer and a traditional jeweler.  Throughout this period, I travelled extensively worldwide and accumulated pieces I felt reflected my personal style.

After meeting the talented and vivacious local interior designer, Gary Shanabarger of Room 533, we decided to form a creative collaboration and feature an interior design studio within the shop!!! We share a clear passion and love for the beautifully unique.

I launched my global collection of sophisticated, bohemian pieces in October 2012, featuring designs by India Hicks, Carolina Bucci, Luis Morais, and many more.

Nothing gives me more pleasure than surrounding myself with exquisite jewelry I truly love and am passionate about! 

via The Scout Guide Naples
18K gold, 2 carat diamond, 46.23 carat multi-colored Sapphire.

I am inspired by so many beautiful things, luxuries, people and places and am excited to share them with others.

I hope you enjoy...

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment